To our community: An important ALDO Group business update. Read more
Putting Our Customers and Associates First
Following local government and public health authority guidelines, we’re so happy to announce that all of our stores are now open! Please check out our store locator for all store details.
With health and safety as our top priority, we’ve been working hard on developing new service protocols & experiences to ensure safety, and peace of mind, for all.
Here's what you can expect in a store near you:
New Safety Protocols
- To safely serve you, our associates will be wearing masks.
- We respectfully require that customers wear face masks when visiting our stores. As such, our associates have the right and responsibility to refuse service to customers who are not wearing face masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone entering our stores.
- Product cleaning stations have been added around the store to ensure sanitization after each try-on.
- Try-on's will be limited to footwear (socks mandatory) & handbags only.
- We are temporarily suspending returns on all accessory products.
New Services & Experiences
- Social distancing will continue to be enforced in our stores. This means that we’ll be limiting customer capacity, adjusted seating areas and implementing new try-on regulations.
- Though we might be 6 feet apart, we’re still here to assist you with product try-ons, product questions and styling advice.
- We encourage contactless payment as well as e-receipts.